Subject: [Leica] CA Wildflowers
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 08:25:05 -0700

Let me know!
But plan to pick up and run here because the timing is never the same, nor
is the amount of flowers. This year seems to be a banner year most places
because of the recent rains after many years of drought. But it's different
in different places.

There are flowers near Yosemite: redbuds along the Merced and Hite Cove
Flowers at Pt. Reyes
Flowers in Death Valley
Flowers in the Antelope Poppy Reserve
Flowers in the hills of Monterey and Butte Counties

All different flowers, all different times... :-)
There is a Yahoo Group called CalPhoto that has a lot of great information.
It's helpful...
Let us know when you're coming!
Best,
Bob