Subject: [Leica] Imageprint newbie page rotation
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 08:30:44 -0700

Let me know what happens Lew. My guess is that it will expect you to feed
the paper into your printer in landscape orientation: that's why I've never
used it. I think that's why there's no landscape orientation out of the
box...

Curious as to why you want to do this. I do virtually no adjustments in IP
other than maybe selection the black point compensation. The reason I don't
do much is that there is no way to save any adjustments you do in IP so you
either have to remember or take notes to create the exact same print. I
guess you could always reprint from Spoolface, but that's a PITA to keep
track of especially if you print, adjust in IP, reprint, etc. The file name
remains the same and you have multiple items in the Spooler with the same
name.

So wondering why you want to do this...
Best,
Bob