Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cafeteria El Gallito
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 13:08:53 -0700

Tina Manley OFFERED ONCE AGAIN:

>>>Here are the same guys as the last B&W but with different hand gestures:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/159430291<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Tina,

And this is why B&W photojournalism usually in a story telling fashion
doesn't require "COLOUR!"

Now remember CREW I didn't say all of it! Simply because "colour adds the
VISUAL IMPACT" sometimes according to the subject.

But as we've seen in both of Tina's samples, colour wasn't necessary one
iota.

Thanks again Tina.

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)