Subject: [Leica] IMG: Palenio in Color
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 13:01:45 -0700

Tina, overall I like the colors better.  So this one would be my favorite,
except for the glaring skylight coming through the blurred leaves in the
background. Even though (perhaps because?) you appear to have burned it in
substantially. Somehow this bothers me more in color than in
black-and-white. I would pick black-and-white number two if I had to
choose, but both work.

--Peter