Subject: [Leica] Out of Curiosity - anyone moving back to film M from digital M?
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Bryk Oliver)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 14:39:46 -0700

From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig at summaventures.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Out of Curiosity - anyone moving back to film M
        from digital M?

 I am still shooting BW400CN on occasion on my M3, even more rarely on
my IIIf.

Trouble is getting the film processed.

Peter

On 14/03/15 09:07, Richard Man wrote:
> I know Nathan uses the "Texas Leica" from time to time, and Lluis uses the
> MP/M7. Anyone else?
>
> I just loaded my M7 with a roll of CineStill 800 film. Will see how they
> come out.

I kept my M6 partly for sentimental reasons and as a backup in case the M8
has to go to the shop.

As Peter noted, getting b&w processed is a PITA, mainly because of the time
(two round trips); I do my own scanning.

Oliver

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Out of Curiosity - anyone moving back to film M from digital M?)