Subject: [Leica] Miscellaneous
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 18:01:42 +0100

I have no stopped to shot, I?m always shooting, I?m still busy printing my
pics for the exhibit, I?m already at almost 50%, I hope finish everything
soon. By the other side I had the enjoyable visit of Matt Kollasch and his
wife Beatrice and we had a great time together, I have to edit some pics...

Apple Store
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20150309_L1003369v2.jpg.html>
Leica MM, Summilux 35 pre

Passing
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/El_Raval/20150309_L1003377.jpg.html>
Leica MM, Summilux 35 pre

And two in the Zurich:

Looking pictures
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Zurich/20150309_L1003386.jpg.html>
Leica MM, Summilux 75

Customers
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Zurich/20150309_L1003366.jpg.html>
Leica MM, Summilux 75

Thanks for looking, your c&c are always welcome and appreciated, I?m sorry
if lately I can?t comment everything

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Miscellaneous)