Subject: [Leica] Some say Hasselblad must only be used on tripod...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 13:25:32 -0400

But if you were shooting in the sun which is where you need flash just as
much as in low light and the subject is not so close and your flash is not
super powerful than you'd need it or you'd be over exposing even before your
flash went off.
When you see a big cluster of news guys all with flashes nowadays its not
because its too dark its for contrast controll of harsh light.

But I never shot that much at 500th I used 250 or 125th as I didn't trust
500th to sync right even though it was supposed to. I think it messed up on
me once.
I couldn't afford to take chances and then not get paid.

On 3/17/15 12:02 PM, "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce at cox.net> wrote:

> I used fill flash a lot, but I don't think I ever used flash at a 500th.
> Ever! I do remember thinking as I read about all the new cameras with
> higher
> synch speeds, wow, I shoot this stuff at either a 60th or a 125th when I
> could use a 250th or a 500th and I don't, so what's the big deal.

>>> shops. Photos were always sharp, and the camera was a pleasure to use