Subject: [Leica] Chuck Patch
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 22:46:25 -0600

I remember him from the LUG.  I met him only once, when the National
Gallery of Art had a Robert Frank exhibition in 2009.  He then worked at
the NGA and offered (through the LUG) to meet up when I visited the gallery
for the Frank show.  Really nice guy -- miss seeing him here.

Sonny, he mentioned living in NO, which I remember because he lived in the
neighborhood near where I went to Jr. HS (Eleanor McMain, at Nashville Ave.
and S. Claiborne.)  I assume it's still there.

Enjoyed the photos -- thanks for sharing the link.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE