Subject: [Leica] IMGs: First Lacrosse game of the season
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Bryk Oliver)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 06:06:17 -0700

Subject: Re: [Leica] IMGs: First Lacrosse game of the season

Hi Oliver,
I always figure these family type photos are the best we'll ever take
throughout our lives as photographers.
My 2 boys and 2 girls were always into some kind of sports and wild & crazy
activities and I have literally thousands of negs in three ring binders and
a contact sheet with every roll. And yes someday I'm going to get them all
organized! ;-) Yeah right! :-)
cheers,
ted

Greetings, Ted!
You are right on that pictures of family and friends have a special meaning.
Sharing these moments often brings joy to the recipients, even if it's only
a "my, how he/she has grown!"
I, too, still have negatives. proof sheets, and small prints in three-ring
binders; the slides had to go after I scanned them. Finding anything in this
collection is another matter but fortunately there are few requests. There
is usually something else that I have to do first. By then the requester has
forgotten the request.
Chdeers and good health!
Oliver