Subject: [Leica] Ted is WRONG
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 22:45:59 +0000

On 18/03/15 02:00, Larry Zeitlin via LUG wrote:
>   Ted,?
>
>, the longest manual for a digital camera that I have is one by Olympus
for the digital Pen. It has only 130 pages and most of that is devoted
to obscure modes of operation that I never use. But then everything is
automatic, isn't it?

> Larry Z

My Fuji X-pro 1 **M-mount adapter*** had about a hundred pages of legal
disclaimers with it covering heaven only knows how many jurisdictions
AND a manual too

Peter