Subject: [Leica] Eloise
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 08:25:25 +0800

Thanks Douglas,
The elder Eloise is an especially fine lady and not stuck on her role at the
MOMA at all.
If prodded she can tell you the most amazing stories about Brazil, Russian
and Japan.
A remarkable lady and I hope she stays with us long enough that her namesake
grows
up enough to know and remember her.
Thanks again
Howard