Subject: [Leica] ***SPAM*** IMG: Dawn Memories
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 07:00:21 -0700
References: <CA+yJO1BB2a6RbP821eCeFVyBL4xTho022EqAKh=K-BqgXKvi_A@mail.gmail.com> <4B1815D1-33A1-4168-B894-9B2660630659@sfr.fr> <CA+yJO1DcDOT4JutQCkHQaL+5quRvTRaK-hd1o8z5QwVx9gikaA@mail.gmail.com> <000c01d061d7$30117de0$903479a0$@ca> <CA+yJO1DYPWvyCFN705KCKt7BVfHGDWnuybuKdh-iCEsZ181gHA@mail.gmail.com> <23CDFB4B-E827-4B96-B4DC-CFC824927AE7@gmail.com> <CA+yJO1DPsy3MsYe_BwOLKbpn1NSncvLCtSegnEXgNHVi=YT5Wg@mail.gmail.com>

> On Mar 19, 2015, at 6:51 AM, Tina Manley <tmanley at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> f8, focused on the man, about 10 feet from him.
>
> Is it sharp?

so-so?..surprised that the background (and parts much closer) are oof this
much?.you focussed on his hat brim ,nose, what?