Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ballast
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 10:58:49 -0400

When  you click on "original" size you can see everything sharpens up . The
boat is sharp but not all of it. The far front of it is sharp. Not near the
dock and not the dock itself. I'd darken that I darken edges anyway.
However the words on the boat " Maladrin" seem sharp for some reason almost
as if they were locally un sharped and optimized. A thing I often do.
The image on my monitor is perhaps magenta and needs more yellow.
It's what we used to call "magenta blue".
I'd go back and play with it in another week or year.

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Ballast)