Subject: [Leica] Strange Characters on Firefox Tab Corners
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 10:51:25 -0500

I first thought that, Sonny, but this is coming from Brian's LUG
server.  In the past, the characters would move from tab to tab as I
clicked on each one.  I don't think the MSN and G-mail servers are
Japanese, either.  And the characters don't really seem to be Japanese
or Chinese.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA