Subject: [Leica] ***SPAM*** Re: Tina's softness/sharpness/focus issue - might be solved, in part
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 06:22:21 +0100

Hi Tina,

May I ask a heretical question: are you perhaps taking too many photos, just
because it is so easy with digital? You mention a figure of 16000 from your
Cuba trip, That is more than I take in a year. Now, I realize that I am just
an amateur while you are a pro, and I also understand that for your stock
business you need some slight variations of each image, but still the number
seems excessive. From the way you talk about the editing process, it seems
to lead to an intolerable burden afterwards, when editing them. Perhaps a
change from this machine-gun approach would be good for your health?

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain