Subject: [Leica] Shoot less... ?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 13:58:07 -0400

4 4x5's is a roll. Its a contact sheet. Its 80 square inches of film. 36
from 35mm. 12 from a Rolleiflex. 13 from a Hasselblad Xpan.
And 1 8x10 sheet of film.
So if you were good with 36 35mm shots a day you'd be good with 4 4x5s
And you have a lot less time in the editing room.

I think if someone said "shoot a roll of the tree in my front yard and I'll
give you 50 bucks" and you shot 4 sheets of 4x5 you'd be covered.

If you shot a sheet of 8x10 you could shoot one and walk away. And if the
tree blinked you'd be in trouble.
The contact print you made from it would look so good it might tell the
whole story.