Subject: [Leica] PESO: Lluis on Tri-X
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 19:05:18 +0100

The film was developed by me in ID11+, scanned by me on my film scanner, and
subsequently spotted and adjusted first in Photoshop, then In Lightroom. I
was up front about the technical deficiencies but decided to show the image
because it is a very accurate portrayal of the subject?s personality, which,
unlike yours, is pleasant and polite. And he is a much better photographer
than you.

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu