Subject: [Leica] Shoot less... ?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 16:14:53 -0400

A dozen sheets of 8x10 equal 144 shots with a Rolleiflex or Hasselblad.
432 shots with in 35mm. Also par for the course. A very common occurrence.

I shot 10 rolls a pro pack of Delta 100 of one model once in a few hours.
So I had 360 chances to get it right.
That was the most concentrated I ever got.
My Balcars afterwards were quite warm. But they cooled down in time.
I needed a cold shower for sure.