Subject: [Leica] Stealth photography
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 11:54:29 +0100

Been using it for a while with X-T1 and Iphone3 - works well and is fun.
Exposure compensation, ISO, WB, etc.

I use it for kids mainly, and birds occasionally.

The cool thing is that you can switch from stills to video and vice
versa from a distance too.

I miss a zooming option though even if I know the fuji zooms are
operated manually.

Amities
Philippe

Le 22 mars 15 ? 00:29, Ken Carney a ?crit :