Subject: [Leica] Stealth photography
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 14:03:17 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Tina, I can relate. I have a dumb phone which can send and receive
phone calls from various locations.  That's all the "High Tech"
I need. ;-)

Montie

>>I have no clue about phone apps.  My kids recently convinced me to upgrade
to an iPhone 4 but before that I had the most basic phone possible.  Even
with my new iPhone 4, when I try to load an app, it asks for my Apple
password which I don't have and have never had, as far as I know.  When I
try to change the unknown password, it tells me I am already registered and
must use the password I had.

I am an old foggie, your grandmother, and the worst possible candidate for
anything phone related.

Old Foggie

Tina