Subject: [Leica] A Question for Fujifilm Camera Users (X-E1)
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 14:21:25 -0500

I encounter times, on sunny days, when I would like to increase the
brightness of the EVF of my Fujifilm X-E1.  If I go into the menu and
move down to "wrench 2", the first option reads "EVF/LCD Brightness".
Using the right arrow, I find an adjustment option for the LCD, and it
works as one would expect.

The only way I can make this adjustment for the EVF is to have the
camera up to my eye.  Awkward as this is, it can be done.  However, I
wish it could be done more easily.

Am I missing something in the procedure?

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] A Question for Fujifilm Camera Users (X-E1))