Subject: [Leica] For Sale.... Wheeler Dealer Buy a new lens to go with that M Body!
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 09:58:29 +0000

I have one of these Mark, I had two but sold one last year. The Leicavit
convinced me to buy a matching Tom Abrahamson Rapid Winder for my M6.
I was only vaguely aware that they re-used the name on a later camera.
Sadly neither has had a film in for some years and if I were not so lazy I
should sell them.
Frank