Subject: [Leica] Garden Gmome Shopping At Walmart
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 19:47:03 +0100

There's something I love about it even though it certainly is
connected with "The fabulous destiny of Amelie Poulain" a movie
featuring graceful Audrey Tautou  which most of you probably haven't
seen, but should ;-)

LOVE it, really DO love it.

Amities
Philippe

Le 23 mars 15 ? 18:59, Chris Crawford a ?crit :