Subject: [Leica] dumb ass crap
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 14:56:26 -0500

I'm from the South, and appreciate good manners, and I try to show that I
was "raised right."   I'm not always successful, but better now than when I
was first here.   I get annoyed at people, but then, I try to keep my
finger off the send key.

Some things I consider "dumb ass crap":

Name calling

Shaming people, especially those in our images; the obese, people who have
a deformity like Rhinophyma or just aren't "pretty."

Hijacking threads without renaming in subject.

The two known active women on the LUG act like ladies ALL the time.  Don't
you think we can be gentlemen?

--
Regards,

Sonny