Subject: [Leica] fires
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 18:53:23 -0400

I think if someone says that what someone just wrote is moronic that is a
far far different thing from calling him a moron.   As last time I looked
words and opinions are not the same as people.

In the 17 years I've been on the lug I occasionally get on a roll get all
inspired and post a lot of stuff for a day or two.
As I have no trouble not reading certain LUG threads or certain
consistently abusive people I can only assume that some should have no
trouble ignoring me if they don't like what I post.
I do know for sure that Ted is going to start posting his all CAPS posts of
the non validly of everything that is being said and I'm certainly quite
used to it after 17 years. I'm afraid this does not get me into a vein where
I become filled with self doubts and recriminations.   I'm real happy about
my ideas I write about on the LUG how it bounces off  many Lugers.. The
process of the LUG has helped me on my thinking about photography. And when
basic ideas are being challenged the heat is going to go up a bit. Its not
the end of the word.  The lug has gotten abusive in the past few days I'm
not seeing that happening now again I guess I missed it.
I think the world is a big wide place and there is no reason to think the
group of people here on the lug are going to be less crazy than any group of
people you could pick out of a stadium bleacher. Leica loving does not
refine us as it does not seem to be that much of a consensus here at this
point. I consider myself a Leica lover even though I'm not using them I've
keeping close tabs on what's happening with the company and still have a
full set of gear. Though this may change.

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photographer