Subject: [Leica] Salgado documentary
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 03:57:08 -0400

I just saw the preview in the movie theater across from Lincoln Center.. It
looks super good I'll be there at 5pm for the Wednesday night opening. But
that could get awkward as it doesn't really start till Friday.
He seems really comfortable with his standard pro issue Canon DSLR and white
lens from what I saw in the "trailer". Has gone over to the dark side and
appears to be an elite soldier of the Galactic Empire. I can't hold it
against him. But someone should hand him a Leica S I'm sure it would make
his day. I bet he gets the new one coming out with the CMOS sensor. Then it
would make his night too and he'll shell out the cash for one. And he can
fight for the Rebel Alliance like the good boy he really is.