Subject: [Leica] LUG Family
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 08:15:01 -0700

From: "CJ andS" <csaganich at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 12:53 PM
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Family

> Takes me so long to develop a roll these days I sometimes wonder if the
> film was mine.

I got you beat.  A while ago I found these while cleaning out a closet in my
mom's house.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/old+film-5470.jpg.html

I have no idea who took them, but I know it was not me.  I never owned a 127
camera.  The roll of 620 is probably mine.  I finally got around to trying
to develop them.

Here is my almost 55 year old brother when he was about 8.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/image+2.jpg.html

And two of my sisters
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/image+6.jpg.html

I was surprised that I was able to get some images that were printable.  The
film was probably tucked in the built-in drawer in the closet for 55 years
or so and that closet gets hot in the summer.  Upstairs facing west and no
insulation in the wall behind it.  An old Seattle house.

I am slowly scanning them.  Good thing I have an old flatbed that can do the
job.

I think we have narrowed it down to who's camera it was.  The 620 is indeed
probably mine, however.

Aram

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] LUG Family)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] LUG Family)