Subject: [Leica] On photography, from the Onion
From: csaganich at gmail.com (CJ andS)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 18:23:39 -0400

That's great.  I gave my 7 year old an Instax camera for her birthday with
nine packs of film.  She immediately made portraits of all her friends at
school and all her dolls.  Then she made a nice image of the money she had
stashed away.  We have a shoebox of little photos.  I suspect non of the
digital images she made with her hello kitty digital camera will survive.
I suspect most photography by millennials will be digital phone based.  I
don't see them actually carrying SLR's around.  Not much point really.  All
that's needed is a famous young hipster to have a MoMa or Whitney show
based on iPhone Shermen-esq fictionalized selfie-portraits.