Subject: [Leica] Note from an old fart
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 23:48:12 -0400

Daniel Ridings shot of her daugher in this period of years I think in of all
my photo acquaintances one of the truly great bodys of work that I've ever
seen anywhere. As much as I've loved photographing my dogs and cats ones
kids can make a much better photo subject this proves.  Depending on the
kid. And she seems to have survived the ordeal fairly well.!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/dlridings/oddsnends/20140101-15v13-1.jpg.htm>>