Subject: [Leica] FUND RAISER
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 05:48:32 -0700

On Mar 24, 2015, at 10:27 PM, Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> wrote:

My dear friend and associate, Sandy Carter, has an online fundraiser to help
raise money for research to find a cure and improve treatment for people
with Fanconi Anemia. Fanconi Anemia is a life-threatening disease. Sandy's
granddaughter has this disease. Kindly look at this website and if you
choose to make a donation, you could win a large canvas print of one of
Sandy's wonderful images.
Here is the link:
https://www.crowdrise.com/fotosforfa/fundraiser/sandycarter

Thank you for taking time to look at this.

Dr Ted

Ted, a critical, often life threatening result of Fanconi's Anemia is the
same as the illness of Irene at the end of her life. I recall that was  a
sort of Aplastic Anemia.
Sandy's  granddaughter Lea has already gone through a bone marrow transplant
to care for her own  failing marrow, preventing Aplastic Anemia .
Contributing now to Sandy's cause combating Fanconi's Aanemia will help Lea
and many others with Fanconi's, it will also be a donation directly in the
memory of your dear Irene.

steve

---