Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pont Neuf Crossing Ile de la Cite - Mark R
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 18:09:25 -0700

Thanks, Mark.
As I said in an earlier message to Peter, it prints up real nice with
perfectly textured blacks in the trees and other areas of the bottom
half, but the jpg suffers, especially since everyone doesn't have the
same exact monitor & calibration that I have.

Jay

On 3/25/2015 1:45 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:
> It's just that the weight of the sky is as much as the land.
> To me its a stupendous shot but just needs stronger blacks below the
> horizon.
>

> On 3/25/15 3:20 PM, "Peter Dzwig" <pdzwig at summaventures.com> wrote:
>
>> Jay,
>>
>> to me it looks like it might have been HDR'd. Some of the edges are
>> particularly
>> sharp. Is it?
>>
>> Peter
>>
>> On 24/03/2015 19:14, Jay Burleson wrote:
>>> Paris, Ile-de-France, France
>>> Leica Monochrom, Summicron-M 1:2/35 mm ASPH., iso 320
>>>
>>> Pont Neuf Crossing Ile de la Cite (New Bridge (1606!) Crossing Island of
>>> the
>>> City)

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: Pont Neuf Crossing Ile de la Cite - Mark R)