Subject: [Leica] Focus Peaking on the Fuji XT1 with Metabones adapter
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 22:15:57 +0800

Hi Mark,
The Nikkor 50 was an AIS version - the first shot was at f5.6 and the second
one at f4.0 - I like to get nose to ears sharp in my front on face pictures
and can?t get that if I open up to f1.4 - then just the eyes are in focus.
Of course there is a place for that kind of portrait.
Thanks for looking,
Howard