Subject: [Leica] Shooting less
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 09:56:18 -0400

Thanks, Les, but when I am in a place where I'm not likely to ever be
again, I tend to take more photos rather than less.  I don't want to get
home and find that I should have waited five minutes and taken another
photo when the background was less distracting or the people more engaging
or the sun breaks out from the clouds.  It does make editing a long,
arduous process, but coming home without the photos I went to get would be
even worse.

Tina