Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers Tease - Aram
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 14:01:34 -0700

Every year for the past 7 years we have traveled during the spring and have
missed our spring flower bloom.  This year, spring is so early, may have
been blooming, but the most spectacular ones are just teasing me. The buds
are ready, but we will be leaving in 4 days and I think we will miss them
again.

Apple tree
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Apple+Buds-5483.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Apple+Buds-5473-Edit.jpg.html

The wisteria is loaded with buds just waiting for us to leave.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Wisteria-5499.jpg.html

The lilac is also glaring buds at us.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Lilac-5501.jpg.html

I guess we will just have to enjoy the flowers we did get before we leave
and think about those that just got away.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Tulips-5491.jpg.html

View them large.  APO 100

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson