Subject: [Leica] RIP, my newspaper
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 00:05:53 -0700

Thanks, George. I do wish the things I care about weren't go down the drain
quite as fast as they seem to be sometimes. But between the Internet making
it impossible to do most creative things except for free, and
the coarsening and general dumbing down of our culture, I get pretty
pessimistic.  The trick is not to stay pessimistic, and do what one values
anyway, somehow. I'm just glad my living isn't dependent on it.