Subject: [Leica] Patterns
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 17:03:35 -0500

Beautiful Kat.  When I see closeups like this, I always look closely at
the pupils of the eyes.  Our last cat suffered from macular
degeneration, and ended life blind.  Sasha's eyes look very healthy to
this unprofessional observer.  May she enjoy a long and happy life.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA