Subject: [Leica] Starbuckiana & a new boss
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 02:15:46 +0100

Went to my local Starbucks for a quick coffee and had my new iPhone 5S.
Needed new phone as reception in overly insulated house is appalling, but
went for the 5S as the new 6 is just too big for my pocket - cue Mae West
quote. So tested the camera out and was surprised at the good results
considering it's just a phone. Set it to Leica MM setting and these
resulted. Goes from 1 to 5 and No. 2 is best, but continue to see new boss
at the overly insulated house.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Starbuck1.jpg.html and click to
right.

Douglas