Subject: [Leica] RIP, my newspaper
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 07:19:28 +0100

There is a big difference between stupid and ignorant.
A very clever person can end up making very bad decisions if they have been
badly informed/educated and left ignorant of facts.
In the case of a stupid person they won?t understand or necessarily follow
information, whether it is correct or wrong. So informing them does not
really help.
Or at least that is the distinction as I see it.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] RIP, my newspaper)