Subject: [Leica] FS: E-60 filters
From: kenlass at gate.net (kenlass at gate.net)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 11:06:15 -0400

For Sale: I sold all my lenses that use E-60 filters. These are in excellent
condition with clear glass and filter cases. Perfect for use with a Noctilux
E-60 lens and all those R-lenses taking E-60 filters.
B+W E-60 filters:
--UV-1. Great for haze reduction and lens protection in rain and in dusty
conditions. Also control UV at high altitudes.
--ND Graduated filter 0.6 (25% or 2 stops)  Balance foreground exposure when
photographing sunsets over a body of water or control exposure when half the
subject is in shadow by two stops difference. A must for landscape
photographers.
PRICES REDUCED ONE MORE TIME!
US$35 each or US$65 for both. New on Amazon are $80 to $100 each. Free
shipping in the USA.

Contact me at Kenlass at gate.net

Ken Lassiter, Boynton Beach, FL
561-732-6104