Subject: [Leica] For Sale: pristine Nocti .95 PLUS COMMENT!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 11:04:19 -0700

OK CREW I JUST HAVE TO BE THE DEVIL'S ADVOCATE HERE!!!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

Please explain what this stuff of NOCTI comparison has to do with the high
impact of the
"SMASHING GREAT CONTENT WITHIN THE FRAME OF THE PHOTOGRAPH?"

I have a NOTICLUX 1.0 SINCE 1970-'71.? My use? Used it a thousand or two
times when it was required for whatever reason it was required for! "NO I DO
NOT RECALL A TON OF REASONS WHY?" Other than ::

"jeesh a tad dark in here.".    Then one hears "A kind of un=click --- a
kind of re-click!"

NOCTI 1.0 IN PLACE! THEN IT'S?  Here's a CLICK! there's A CLICK! A click,
click all around! "THEN IT'S A "CLICK-CLICK HERE, A SNAP. THERE's A SNAP! A
snap=snap all around!!!! :-) Without a thought other than capturing the
magical Nocti-look all around and a smashing great content! Capturing a
moment that when viewers see it? THEY'ER SO IMPRESSED THEY NEAR  WET their
pants in amazement. OR DO SO WHEN VIEWING YOUR MOST MAGICAL MOMENT!

See how easy it is when you need not know all the numbers, BUT CERTAINLY
KNOW HOW THE RESULTS should LOOK? And where those effects can enhance your
image?  MAYBE? OH BUT WHEN IT DOES? You just have to love it! :-)

GET RID OF THE BACKGROUND, SOFTEN THE BACK GROUND, capturing the mystic look
of a Nocti-look image of mystical lighting effects!..................
WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT IT!!  THE BEAUTY OF HARDLY NO LIGHT AT ALL UNDER THE
RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES NIGHT & DAY! :-) CLICK!" IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GUTS AND
CONTENT WITHIN THE FRAME LINES THAT MATTERS MOST!

How many little twitches lens to lens one unto the other is meaningless
unless one is a true "TECHIE TYPE & UNDERSTANDS ALL THAT STUFF!?" Truthfully
in all my years I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED A TECHIE PHOTO EDITOR!
WHY" They are all "content COUNTS people" as in what the heck is within the
frame lines and not a flying hoop about your lens!

Just thought you might like to know what it's like in the real world? I
trust I haven't offended anyone today with the "reality world." :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted

---

Message from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] For Sale: pristine Nocti .95)