Subject: [Leica] For Sale: pristine Nocti .95
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 16:25:21 -0700

what I am interested in here Mark, is your pure opinion without facts, about
very expensive leica lenses, that you desire, but have never used,
importantly you resent another's opinion about these lenses, generally that
they own and have used?..

I sense that you resent that they have the lenses and you don?t?. Please
correct me if I am wrong.
did I forget anything?

You may wish to borrow or rent them, to form a basis for an opinion.

Steve