Subject: [Leica] For Sale: pristine Nocti .95
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 00:53:39 -0400

On 4/4/15 10:43 PM, "John McMaster" <john at mcmaster.co.nz> wrote:

> Sadly there seem to be a lot of f0.95s for sale, maybe no-one liked it ;-)
> Compared to the +12 month waiting list a few years back...
>
> john

It's people who want to say "yes I spent $11,000 for that lens I had to go
through all my old pants pockets to dig up the change for it. It bored me. I
was not amused by its pretentions. So I brought it back and slammed it down
on the counter of my favorte camera store. Instead of giving me cash I won a
cruise around the world on the Queen Mary. They rebuilt it for me.
Its soooo boooring! These people try to please me. But my delicate
sensibilities are beyond them.
But really its only $11,000! A lens that cheap cant be any good!"
The short answer is "been there done that"  Yawn!

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photographer