Subject: [Leica] Last Drop
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 01:03:05 +0100

Jay,
Chasse-Spleen can be an excellent wine - despite the spleen bit - and
punches way above its weight considering it's only a cru bourgeois. Even
though its price has risen as more people have discovered it, and it's not
the great bargain it used to be, it's still worth buying.

I used to go to Bordeaux every year, but this year I can't. As you may have
guessed I'm fond of wine...

Sadly, the new house is too insulated compared to the old one - from the
wine storage viewpoint only! - and it looks like I'll have to get a fridge
thingy to store what I have. I recently noticed the level in my '61 Ch.
Coutet has dropped alarmingly, so I'll have to drink that up v soon.

Douglas
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Pavie_VB.jpg.html