Subject: [Leica] Kiosk in Baku
From: narbutta17 at gmail.com (Matt Kollasch)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 23:25:47 +0500

When I brought this one up on the computer I flashed back to Thing from the
"Addam's Family" TV show (1964-1968). My apologies for such an American pop
culture reference. There's a link below for the curious.

M & 35 Summarit f/2.4
http://www.kollarfoto.com/newlug/

IMBD on Addam's Family
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057729/

Beatrice and I had a great time with Lluis. He is a gracious, interesting,
and fun host. I will post photos from that time soon. Thanks again, Lluis!

Replies: Reply from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] Kiosk in Baku)