Subject: [Leica] IMG: First Little League Game of the Season
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 00:30:44 -0500

I tried something different last evening, attending my great-grandson's
first Little League game of the season.  Like the major league teams,
they took a lead, then got behind, and had to come from behind to win
the game.

Shooting through a chain link backstop can be a challenge all by
itself.  If I got the right distance from the wire, and the right place
in the stands, the wire almost disappears.
Bobby took a swing and got a hit:
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/792+final.jpg.html

I was able to shoot over the fence to get his serious expression on
second base:
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/P4094808+final.jpg.html

And to add a pretty face, Little League Moms sit right against the wire
and shout encouragement:
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/LL+Mom+sm.jpg.html

Olympus E-510 with Pentax Takumar 200/4, ISO 1600

C & C welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA