Subject: [Leica] SD Card Questions, M(240) Gearhead Edition
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 18:49:46 -0500

This is pretty nifty.  I used to take my notebook on trips but the only
thing I used it for was backups of the cards.  So now I can get a 1tb
drive with a card reader, and be able to check on my iPad that the files
are really in there.   I take about 6gb of cards on a trip, more than I
ever need (about 6,000 raw files) so now I can have an easy backup.
Cool.  Thanks for posting.

Ken