Subject: [Leica] One More Ball Park Image
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 20:45:53 -0500

One of the suggestions I received after my last ball park posting was to
try from the center field fence.  This is not quite that, but shows the
Dodger battery as seen from the left field fence.  One problem with this
approach is background clutter, but I cropped as much as I could to
isolate the action.  The Dodgers won again! :-)

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/The+Battery.jpg.html

Olympus E-510 with Pentax Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 135/3.5

C & C welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA