Subject: [Leica] Yet another great LUG meeting
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 19:52:45 +0200

I am writing this on the train back to Alicante, having spent a wonderful
day in Madrid with Henning and Tanya, Among the highlights was the big
Winogrand exhibition, and the beer and conversation towards the end of the
day at an outdoors bar near their hotel. I had met Henning before, but it
was 10 years ago, so it was great to meet again. Pictures to follow.

Cheers,
Nathan

Sendt fra min iPad

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (chris williams) ([Leica] Yet another great LUG meeting)