Subject: [Leica] Panasonic takeover
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 23:17:25 -0400

I don't see Dr. Andreas Kaufmann selling his beloved Leica company to
Panasonic. I think he's having too much fun with it himself.

I think if Panasonic was thinking of buying the company (Leica) at this
early point they wound have have had the time or inclination to formulate or
release its involved plans on how to run it like they have done here.  This
is way too much too soon. So this sounds like a geek with a lot of time on
his hands who'd love the price of an M to became a bit more "reasonable".
And then we have them buy into what sure reads like the rest of his favorite
technologies. I say "his" because this is for sure a testosterone fueled
wish system.