Subject: [Leica] For Sale: pristine Nocti .95
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 16:59:01 -0400

I'm glad to know that John that the f1 has no problems with digital as I
thought there were a few threads to the effect on this list a  long while
back. And that this had been corroborated in the real world.  Having spent
all that money on a lens I'm glad and gotten great results with it with film
its nice to know if I ever lay my hands on a Monochrom or M240 I'd be able
to shoot f1 with it and be there and get that look. Didn't they say it
messed up at f5.6? Focus shift?
If I ever got a digital M I'd certainly give it a shot.
Aspherically  I have the 21 and 24 Elmarit's, the 35 Summicron and the 90
Apo asph Summicron another lens which in my dreams I heard people saying was
a problem with digital.